Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or hastakenpossession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us ( email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded
for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery
last update: 21.10.2022
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (
– Name of consumer(s
– Address of
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)